How To Buy
Browse our range of the best wines and spirits from around the globe from anywhere in the world. Take your time and place your order online. Our range is always being updated, so if there is something special you are looking for that may not be available online or if you have any questions about our range please email email@example.com where one of our highly qualified team will respond within 6 hours.
Once we receive your order, the Le Clos team will contact you via phone or email to confirm the delivery and payment details.
You can collect your purchases at Dubai International airport:
- on departure from any of our 5 outlets in Terminal 3.
- on arrival via our concierge delivery service where the Le Clos team will greet you with your purchases when you land.
- if you are travelling through Terminal 1 we can also meet you with your purchases on arrival or departure.
Pick Up the Phone
Le Clos is open 24 hours a day, so regardless of the time zone you may be calling from, one of Le Clos’ expert staff will be on the line to help you select and place an order.
To contact our team via phone please call +971 4 220 3633
In Our Stores
Visit one of Le Clos’ five stores within Terminal 3 at Dubai International airport, or our newest store at Al Hamra Cellar, Ras Al Khaimah UAE and immerse yourself in one of the greatest collections of rare and most sought after bottles. From the finest wine vintages of Bordeaux to New World classics, luxury Champagne and spirits dating back to the 1950’s, century old Armagnac and famous Cognac vintages, we have something to suit every taste, with prices starting at just US$28.
With an unrivaled in-store experience that includes highly qualified expert advisors, concierge delivery services in the airport, complimentary bottle engraving and exclusive tastings, you are sure to discover your inner connoisseur at Le Clos.
Contact us ahead of travelling and book a personal in-store tasting experience with one of our team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of your date and time of travel, and one of our team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm.
Where to Find Us
Le Clos has six outlets comprising of five within Dubai International and a store in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Dubai International, Terminal 3 Departures – Concourse A
- Near gate A1 – the 122sqm flagship store features a decommissioned whisky still, 5m high wine wall and a display of the world’s most complete collection of Penfolds Grange which features every vintage from 1951-2010.
- Emirates First Class Lounge
Dubai International, Terminal 3 Departures – Concourse B
- Near gate B8 – browse our extensive range of wine and spirits at the original Le Clos outlet where you can also view the iconic Château Margaux 2009 Balthazar (12L) which is the only one in the world on display.
- Between the Emirates First and Business Class Lounges in Concourse B.
- Emirates First Class Lounge.
Ras al Khaimah
Le Clos’ most recent store is at Al Hamra Cellar, Ras al Khaimah. If you are visiting one of our stores at Dubai International and would like to book an in-store tasting with the Le Clos team please email email@example.com
For maps and contact details for all our outlets please click here
Le Clos offers customers a unique concierge delivery service at Dubai International airport, where one of our team will hand-deliver your purchases to you on arrival at Dubai International.
To make your selection and use this complimentary service:
- visit one of our stores in Terminal 3 at Dubai International on departure, make your purchase and advise the team of your return flight details.
- online visit the wine and spirits section of the website to browse our range and make your selection. Once your order is processed one of our team will contact you via phone or email within 6 hours to confirm your delivery and payment details.
- by email simply send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you within 6 hours to confirm your delivery and payment details. If you are not sure on your selection, our team will be happy to assist you with recommendations and can email you a PDF of our portfolio if you prefer.
Le Clos offers customers a complimentary engraving service, which can make any bottle the perfect gift or memento. If you would like any of your purchases engraved, please ensure you advise us at the time of ordering or email our team the details.